Bruce Trail hikes
Submitted by wholemap on Fri, 2006-09-08 23:29. Outdoors
I've updated my set of Bruce Trail hikes, and moved them here.
- Glendon Forest and Crother's Woods along the Don Valley river in Toronto
- Hamilton/Ancaster Hights Area-3 Waterfalls
- Grindstone Creek, Waterdown Falls and Smokey Hollow
- Tews Falls and Webster's Falls in the Spencer Gorge Wilderness Area
- Nottawasaga Bluffs (Best Caves and Freedom Rock)
- Petun Side Trail near Collingwood
- Mono Cliffs Provincial Park near the Hockley Valley
- Niagara Glen Nature Reserve and the Southern Terminus
- Bike ride along the Caledon Trailway and the Trans Canada Trail
- Hilton Falls Conservation Area
I've also finally added a map of our Hikes, using Wholemap, naturally.